Well it’s been a year between major updates (I seem to get the most time to work on this over Christmas/new years), but a new version of the Five Hundred is almost ready and will be released in the next few days.
I have been busy and have added quite a few new features, though! Such as:
- Can easily check and download new versions
- Windowed, fullscreen, and borderless window modes
- Controls for volumes and game speeds
- Smoother animations
- Tweaked artificial intelligence
- New cardsets, tables and cardbacks included
In the background, there is a lot of work towards making an online multiplayer mode however I’m suffering from lack of people to test this with. It’s not far away, though!